I’m going to ask a big favor of you this week because I know y’all are awesome and up for the challenge.
I’m participating in Compassion’s Blog Month. The goal is to find sponsors for 3,108 children this month.
I’m asking you to do two things:
- Go HERE and spend some time praying for the child that appears on the screen and Compassion in general through the prayer guide below.
- If you are a blogger, prayerfully consider participating in Compassion’s Blog Month. Register HERE. (PS There are awesome prizes for each “assignment” you complete!)
- Pray by name for the salvation and continued spiritual growth of the child on the screen.
- Pray by name for the child to be blessed with a sponsor. Soon.
- Pray for the child’s family and community–for spiritual, economic, and physical needs to be met in a sustainable way.
- Pray for the many staff at Compassion that work abroad and at home to make this program possible.
- Pray for guidance in how you can support this ministry: (prayer, sponsorship, advocate)
Let’s see how many kiddos we can cover in prayer!
It’s time for the WIP (Work in Progress) Wednesday Link-Up!
What is God doing in your life? Link up a post below or let’s chat in the comments! Please make sure you link back to newlifesteward.com! This helps promote the community and allows everyone’s posts to be shared. If you aren’t sure how to do that, e-mail me! I’ll be glad to help!
Link Up Rules:
- Please link to the post’s permalink so that it will go directly to the post you want us to read.
- In the “Name” space, put the title of your post.
- Limit 3 Links per week.
- Please take time to visit the blogger before you and encourage them in their comments.
- Use Hashtag #WIPwed when you tweet about your post!
- One Post will be featured each week from the previous week’s Linky!
- Please link back to newlifesteward.com so your readers know where to find us! (Grab the button on the sidebar!)
If you are reading this via e-mail or Reader, click over to participate!
This post is linked with thanks to: