I’m going to give it to you straight.
Yesterday (Tuesday), I worked all morning as I had an unexpected client need an appointment which filled my morning.
Then my son napped for only 1 hour which gave me enough time to fix and eat my lunch and grab a few moments rest on the couch.
Then I chose to watch a movie with the hubby after dinner and video chatted with my Allume roomies.
So I didn’t have time to write my WIP post. Grace please? I’m learning to prioritize and some other things just ranked higher yesterday. I finished 7 (well relatively…I got to Day twenty something of month 7 before my “loan” expired on my Kindle) by Jen Hatmaker and really want to discuss my thoughts. So be looking for that next week! Have you read it? What did you think?
I also want you to know that it’s very important to me that I read each and every post that is submitted for WIP Wednesday. I haven’t gotten to everyone from last week, but I will.
Thanks for understanding y’all! I just love the community that’s growing here and seeing your faces pop up down there as the day progresses!
It’s time for the WIP (Work in Progress) Wednesday Link-Up!
What is God doing in your life? Link up a post below or let’s chat in the comments! Please make sure you link back to newlifesteward.com! This helps promote the community and allows everyone’s posts to be shared. If you aren’t sure how to do that, e-mail me! I’ll be glad to help!
Link Up Rules:
- Please link to the post’s permalink so that it will go directly to the post you want us to read.
- In the “Name” space, put the title of your post.
- Limit 3 Links per week.
- Please take time to visit the blogger before you and encourage them in their comments.
- Use Hashtag #WIPwed when you tweet about your post!
- One Post will be featured each week from the previous week’s Linky!
- Please link back to newlifesteward.com so your readers know where to find us! (Grab the button on the sidebar!)
If you are reading this via e-mail or Reader, click over to participate!