Labor Day Weekend marked the beginning of football season, so our days were full of fun, family, football! We also got our fair share of rain and heat! I thought I’d share some pictures from our weekend, Top Ten Style, although they are in chronological order…everything was equally fun!
1. Thomas sharing a snack with Poppa while we waited to set up the tents (you aren’t allowed to set them up until 4 PM.) While we were waiting, it started pouring down rain. Thomas had the absolute BEST time running around in the rain.
2. Fun with the cousins at the tailgate. All the adults decided we were leaving the wagons at home next week. ALL they wanted to do was ride in the wagon. They finally gave up on us and tried to do it themselves:
3. Waiting for the players at the Dawg Walk with Mommy. It was H.O.T. HOT!!
5. Watching the game with Daddy. We only made it through the first series. We scored a TD, and I decided there was no reason for us to sit and suffer in the heat when I had a house 10 minutes down the road with AC in it. Thankfully, the Hubby caught a ride home with his parents.
6. Thomas has an obsession with dog kennels. The is the second one he has crawled into voluntarily in 1 week. He even shut the door.
7. Monday, we cherished our extra day with Daddy and went to the park and campus! Getting ready to slide!
8. A boy’s favorite past-time: playing in the dirt!
9. Getting in some quality time with Daddy.
10. Splashing face first in the fountain!
How did you spend your holiday weekend? Share in the comments!
This post is linked with thanks to:
Need some fresh ideas for entertaining the kids outdoors this summer? Check out Kidventures, an eBook from boy mom of 6 year old quadruplet boys, Jen Murray! She will have you outside in the sun for some great adventures in no time! Only $4.99! Click here for details! You can also purchase the Kindle edition on Amazon:KidVentures: 50 Outdoor Experiences of Wonder, Discovery, & Childhood Memories