I’ve decided to break my goals into four posts by categories:
Today I’ll share my Personal Goals:
- Bible Study Fellowship: I just joined a class in January and LOVE it. They have excellent classes for children, too. My goal is to keep going!
- Serve others. ’nuff said.
- Memorize Scripture: this has always been hard for me! Any tips?
- Organize a housekeeping/homemaking book. I’ve got The Simple Mom‘s book, Organized Simplicity, so we will see if that helps!
- Read more (I have a list/plan I’ll share with you!)
- No TV during the day when Thomas is awake. (Already trying to put this into practice…SO HARD!)
- Start a blog…hey!
- Prayer time! I’m beginning to work on this by joining in with the MOB Society’s 21 Days of Prayer for Sons which starts TOMORROW! Check them out for more details. I’ll be blogging my journey so come back here too!
So there are my personal goals. Do you have any tips or advise for how you accomplish these things? What about how you work toward goals in general?