Reusable Monthly Cleaning Chart Plus Free Printable!
I’ve told you before that I am not a Susie Homemaker. Knowing that about myself, I have to be intentional and organized about keeping a relatively clean and organized home. I’ve shared my homemaking binder with you, and I want to share my cleaning chart with you!
When I started thinking about a cleaning schedule, I knew I wanted it to be simple, all on one page, and where I would see it constantly as a reminder. I did some research and compiled a list of chores that covered nearly everything that would need to be done to keep the house clean and organized. Then I sorted those chores into daily, weekly, biweekly, and twice a year. Finally, I sat down at the computer and designed the chart.
I will warn you that I don’t require an immaculate house all the time. The chores are spaced out pretty well. Most days only have 1 major chore listed in addition to the daily chores. Saturday is kept pretty light, and Sunday is reserved as a day of rest. No additional chores are planned for Wednesday because I usually spend that day away from home–plus who doesn’t need a catch up day! The chart covers 4 weeks.
BONUS: Writing your sponsored child is included so you are reminded to write at least once a month!
How to Make Your Reusable Monthly Cleaning Chart:
I love to cross things off a list, but I don’t like having to repeatedly print out my list. So I decided to make my chart reusable.
- Access to laminator or a page protector sleeve
- Hot glue gun
- Dry-erase Marker
- Magnets (I just cut up an old one)
- Hole Punch
- Printed copy of the Monthly Chore Chart (Click to Download)
- Laminate your Chore Chart.
- **Hot-glue magnets to the back of chart.
- Punch hole in top right corner of chart.
- Cut string at least as long as chart.
- Hot-glue dry-erase marker to one end of string.
- Tie string to chart.
- Post on your refrigerator or other magnetic surface!
This post is linked with thanks to: