I cannot believe we have done WIP Wednesday 26 times!! Wow! And might I add that y’all are awesome?! I really didn’t think there would be much of a turn-out after my long break over Christmas, but there you were! Thanks so much for participating!
My post yesterday (which was supposed to go up Monday!) took much longer to write than I anticipated! (Ever have days like that?!) So I didn’t have time to really reflect and think through my personal goals for today’s post. Maybe I’ll get them done by Friday, as tomorrow (Thursday) is Black-Out Day for Prayer. If not, I’ll just post them for next week’s WIP Wednesday! (This is actual part of my personal growth plan–learning to let things go and not have to have everything perfect!)
What is God doing in your life? Link up a post below or let’s chat in the comments! Please make sure you link back to newlifesteward.com! This helps promote the community and allows everyone’s posts to be shared. If you aren’t sure how to do that, e-mail me! I’ll be glad to help!
Link Up Rules:
- Please link to the post’s permalink so that it will go directly to the post you want us to read.
- In the “Name” space, put the title of your post.
- Limit 3 Links per week.
- Please take time to visit the blogger before you and encourage them in their comments.
- Use Hashtag #WIPwed when you tweet about your post!
- One Post will be featured each week from the previous week’s Linky!
- Please link back to newlifesteward.com so your readers know where to find us! (Grab the button in the footer!)
Need some fresh ideas for entertaining the kids outdoors this summer? Check out Kidventures, an eBook from boy mom of 6 year old quadruplet boys, Jen Murray! She will have you outside in the sun for some great adventures in no time! Only $4.99! Click here for details! You can also purchase the Kindle edition on Amazon:KidVentures: 50 Outdoor Experiences of Wonder, Discovery, & Childhood Memories